Réactions sur l'état de santé de Lawler !  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

Ceci est une prévisualisation d'un thème de Hitskin.com
Installer le thèmeRetourner sur la fiche du thème

WP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

Réactions sur l'état de santé de Lawler !

Réactions sur l'état de santé de Lawler !  Empty Réactions sur l'état de santé de Lawler !

Message  Invité Mer 12 Sep 2012, 17:39

New Jack, une ancienne star de la ECW, a émis des commentaires très offensants et choquants à l'endroit de Lawler et de son état de santé inquiétant.

Je vous laisse juger par vous-même. Disons que ça manque de respect...

Citation:
@NewJackUncut:

"Just heard about Lawler...fuck that racist motherfucka...die slow,you fucking cock sucker

If lawler dies,let me know where his grave is so,I can go piss on it...fuck that bitch Please let me know where they put that fucka in the ground so,I can piss on his grave

Bitch,I'm not here to make you happy and if what I said hurts...GO FUCK YOURSELF...FAN

I don't work for a fucking fan so,if what I say hurts ur lil white feeling...SO FUCKING WHAT...YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME BITCH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on internet gangstas...come on

I have really out done myself this time huh...1st Terri then Brian knobbs gets knocked the fuck out,I beat da shit outta balls and now jerry"

Heureusement, d'autres lutteurs et personnalités ont réagi différemment sur Twitter...

Citation:
Maryse: "this is so sad, i cannot beleive Jerry Lawler had a heart attack during raw, pray for him....."

Mickie James: "All my prayers & wishes go out my to my dear friend @JerryLawler & his loved ones tonight as he battles through this! Xoxo #PrayForLawler"

Chris Masters: "man just heard about @JerryLawler.Hope your okay King.The wrestling world and beyond love you!"

The Blue Meanie: "Waitin to hear about Jerry brings back bad memories of when we all waited & prayed for Owen to be ok. 1 of the worst nights for all involved"

Shawn Michaels: "I've just heard about Jerry Lawler!! Time for prayer everybody!! We're here for you King, God Bless!!"

Tommy Dreamer: "Going to bed I look fwd to tomorrow & hearing about how @JerryLawler pulled the strap down & blew an amazing comeback #PrayForLawler"

Jim Ross: "Never take 1 day of your life 4 granted. Said it many times, tomorrows aren't guaranteed. Kings heart attack being treated. Lucky man so far"

Natalya: "Praying for Jerry Lawler tonight. He's a true fighter and an awesome person."

Lilian Garcia: "Am so shocked to hear about Jerry Lawler having a heart attack on Raw. PLEASE everyone pray for him 2 have a speedy recovery."

Howard Finkel: "Just got off the Raw Live Chat. Please continue 2 pray for Jerry Lawler. All of us are a family under circumstances like this #PrayForJerry"

Paige: "Amazing to the professionalism of the guys on the show tonight. Keep fighting jerry!!! #PrayForLawler"

Seth Rollins: "This is the worst. I hope Lawler's ok..."

Justin Roberts: "Physically at ringside, mentally with The King"

Derrick Bateman: "#PrayForLawler and while we're at it #prayforeverone dealing with unfortunate circumstances and health."
Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas